Create unique motion graphics videos for digital projects based on creative briefs.
The candidate is required to:
- Create user-centered designs, interactions, and visually appealing video assets
- Collaborate with the creative team to support larger goals
- Take initiative on projects and over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Adhere to brand guidelines while still pushing creative boundaries
Bachelor’s degree in design and a firm grasp of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly AfterEffects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop. The position requires strong visual conceptual and troubleshooting skills, as well as an eye for detail.
The candidate should have:
- Prior experience of 4 to 6 years with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work,
- Firm grasp of Adobe AfterEffects and other common motion graphics design software
- Never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- A firm grasp on the audio section – Ability to source and mix the right background scores and liaise with foregin artist/s for the video projects.
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication, along with presentation skills
- Strong conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions