Experience: Overall 4 to 5 years with minimum 2 years in Flutter.
- Design and build advanced applications for Android & iOS.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Sound knowledge of Android and iOS application fundamentals. Must have at least 4 years of experience in building mobile applications and minimum 2 years in Flutter.
- Have an understanding of different architectural patterns (esp. MVC, MVVM, BLOC) and their testability.
- Should be able to build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Must have work experience with Flutter SDK and Dart programming language.
- Strong knowledge on Flutter widgets like Cupertino for iOS and Material Components for Android.
- Knowledge on git and continuous integration.
- Be familiar with REST APIs.
- General knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries.
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions, and Analytics.
- Good understanding of Java, Kotlin, Swift, and Flutter.
- Experience with project setup from scratch (Building network + Data Layers).
- Should be good at debugging, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, and using tools like ADB, proguard.