- Design and development applications using C/C++/ VC++ (Windows /Linux)
- Experience in UI development using C/C++/ VC++ related technologies (Eg: MFC, Xlib, Motif)
- Experience & knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Technical communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in design and development of software applications and frameworks.
- Experience in developing Windows /Linux based desktop applications using C++
- Good knowledge in Object-Oriented concepts
- Unit testing experience using CPP Unit, Google test, or similar
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Well versed in Git Repositories
- Good knowledge on Linux and Networking concepts
- Good team player
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.