- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Participate in the full life-cycle development process from design, development/code, test, release, and maintenance.
- Work closely with technical leads to deliver the platform as per the schedule.
- Analyse and improve the performance, scalability, stability, and security of the product.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to the problems.
- Assure design and code quality are maintained.
- Help customers and work with support team as needed
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skill.
- 2 – 7 years of relevant technical experience.
- .NET, C# and Web APIs.
- Excellent design, coding, debugging, and testing skills.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concept and data structures.
- Unit Testing (xUnit/NUnit).
- Proven experience with Git.
- Past work experience on Cloud-based Product Development would be an added advantage.